What are those handful of luxuries that can instantly convert your kitchen into a crisp and professional-looking Michelin-star chef’s home? Three things, a gorgeous range, plenty of counter space, and a seriously impressive refrigerator. A refrigerator is that important to class and style! And if you’ve just bought a new house, or are in the process of redecorating, choosing to install a sleek and spacious built-in kitchen is a great way to make the most of your kitchen.
To save space and have beautiful looking kitchen spaces –
These are the buzzwords, the big reasons for why you should buy a built-in refrigerator. Even though it may look huge, a built-in refrigerator is structurally designed to fit some specific cabinet depths that provide a sleek look, giving a high-end stylish appearance in general. Here’s a few reasons why you need a built-in refrigerator –
- Perfect for an ‘open plan’ living – Consider a built-in refrigerator for the reason of aesthetics, as any day it looks much better than the standard refrigerators. And as these days more and more houses and apartments are constructed with a kitchenette and living room combined. An integrated design will ensure your kitchenette doesn’t jar with the rest of your living room, making it a homely spot you’ll want to spend time in.
- The ideal appliance for your property – A spacious-looking kitchen, with energy efficient appliances and best built-in refrigerator is a big selling point for landlords wanting to attract tenants into their property, or homeowners looking to sell.
- The cook’s best friend – This one’s especially for kitchens with island unit, as built-in refrigerators in such situations help keep things neat and tidy.
- It’s easy to keep clean and tidy – A built-in kitchen’s seamless design minimises the nooks and crannies where most of the dirt and dust build up happens. Thus a built-in kitchen is easier to clean and more results in a more hygienic cooking environment.
- For a sleek, minimalist design – Built-in appliances are created for the very purpose of seamless and minimal looking kitchen spaces. It’s a good idea to choose your appliances during the design process, so that your kitchen is built to accommodate them and also so they have the same look and feel, if so desired.
There’s no doubt that a built-in refrigeration system is so much better than the traditional standard refrigeration system. And we have just the right product to fancy your sophistication! KAFF’s KRF 237 built-in refrigerator is best integrated fridge that features an advanced purification system for fresh food that stays fresh for long hours. It’s ideal solution for gaining more counter space with at least a 2” clearance from the cabinets on built-in refrigerators, with the doors sticking out from the cabinets.
Unlike other premium built-in refrigerators in India that are designed to complement the rest of kitchen your appliances, KAFF’s built-in refrigerator becomes the centerpiece of your kitchen with its chic aesthetics you might want to choose from a broad range of materials, textures, designs and colors. KAFF’s KRF237 BI has reversible doors and silver protection for longer durability which enables the style to remain intact throughout the time until one has to purchase a new built-in refrigerator again.
A built-in refrigerator is an investment for your beautifully designed kitchen. And since the kitchen is regarded as the heart of the home, it will always be a great bet for years to come.